Mamut Business Software is scalable and grows with your company. User licenses can easily be added and the level of functionality for each individual licence can be adjusted. Different levels of user permissions provide the system administrator with great flexibility in setting up access levels for individual users, as well as creating logical user groups.
Choose between local installation or online
Mamut Business Software is simple to get started with whether you choose to have your system locally installed or to access over it the internet, and whether you are changing from an existing management software system or starting with one for the first time. The following information gives you a good overview of the installation processes, user settings and implementation steps.
Why choose to locally install Mamut Business Software on your PC/server?
- Not dependent on internet access to use your management software system
- Internet may not be available where you need access to your management software system or pocket PC, for example if you travel for business frequently
- More flexibility in relation to integration with other hardware and software solutions, for example barcode readers for specialised Point Of Sale systems
Why choose to run your Mamut solution via online access?
- Access to your management software from wherever you have internet access, no matter when or where. Ideal solution for businesses with several locations, traveling staff or home offices
- Always have a backup copy of your data on the ASP server
- Save time and resources on IT systems, equipment and data backup, allowing you to concentrate on running your business
- The system is fully installed and you are always using the most recent version of the software as the updating process is managed by Mamut
- Less investment in hardware
- Choice of connection via web browser or Remote Desktop Connection – ideal for external access
What are the next steps?
The first step is to select the Mamut solution which best fits your business’ needs. Then you can choose whether to install the solution internally on your own system, or to have access via the internet with Mamut Online Access. If you wish to have the system installed locally, you can simply order in the usual manner via telephone, e-mail or online. If you wish to run your solution online you must also order Mamut Online Access. Call for free 1800 944 688 or e-mail email@example.com for more information.
Please note! No matter which way you choose to run your Mamut solution, you always own the data and have complete flexibility to change the way you run the solution if your requirements change. Mamut gives you free choice.
Read more about online access by clicking here