Mamut Application HostingMamut Application Hosting is a service for Mamut One customers. This service allows customers to have their Mamut Business Software and Microsoft Office operated and maintained by Mamut on a central platform. As a user, you receive secure and flexible access to your programs via the internet. The service is developed from modern software and hardware components that have a proven track record, ensuring you receive a service that is both effective and reliable.
What does the service include?
- Access to Mamut Business Software via the internet
- Operation of one company database (additional databases can be purchased)
- 2 GB storage space per user
- Microsoft Office 2007 (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint)
- Other programs: Adobe Reader, Internet Explorer, Windows Explorer, Flash, ActiveX, Java, Silverlight
- Individual regional settings and languages
The benefits of Mamut Application Hosting
- Access to your financial system from any computer with an internet connection.
- An effective solution for businesses operating from multiple locations, with employees on the road, and working from home; as it allows everyone to work within the same system.
- A modern ASP solution. The applications are run in individual windows, and you do not require a remote desktop.
- You save time and resources on IT operation, hardware maintenance and backup.
- With Mamut One and Application Hosting you have access to Microsoft SharePoint, Microsoft Hosted Exchange and Mamut Business Software with Microsoft SQL Server, without requiring your own physical server.
- There is no need to worry about installation and updates of Mamut Business Software.
- It is a secure and reliable platform.
Security of Mamut Application Hosting
Security has been a core focus during the development of Mamut Application Hosting. All exchanged information goes via https and is encrypted with Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology, which is similar to that used by most internet banks, meaning that your data is highly secure. In addition, the solution is protected by numerous firewalls, ensuring that the information is only made available to you and your registered users.
Our data centre is among the most modern and secure in Europe, and all information exchanged is stored here. The data centre is monitored 24 hours a day by our engineers and is protected against burglary, fire, and natural disaster. The centre is equipped with its own power supply in case of power failure. There are duplicates of all systems to ensure high uptime, and backup is performed multiple times daily, and in addition is also stored at a different physical location.
In order to be able to use Mamut Application Hosting, you must first create a user and password within the system. Users of the service can only be created by employees in Mamut Business Software, and there are strict password requirements. Mamut Application Hosting automatically requires a new login if you have been inactive for over 60 minutes, and your account is blocked if an incorrect password is entered three consecutive times at login. The username and password for Mamut Application Hosting is not the same as the username and password for Mamut Business Software.
Operation of Mamut Business Software: From £29,90 per user, per month.
Additional licensing and operation of Microsoft Office is £20 with a Bronze service agreement. This service is part of the Silver and Gold service agreements.
Assumptions and limitations:
- Costs associated with setup: We will invoice between 1-3 hours for the set up of your solution, with an hourly rate of £79,90. The set-up fee is free of charge if a 24 month contract is taken out.
- Operation of additional company databases (incl. 1GB storage): £9,90 per month
- 10 GB extra storage: £19,90 per month
- Mamut charges for the execution of manual services such as ordering additional backup, changing usernames etc
Please contact us on free phone 0800 032 56 16 or via email: email@example.com for more information.
- The service requires that you have a Mamut One solution with a licence and valid service agreement for a minimum of 12 months.
- We recommend that you carefully read our system requirements for this service at www.mamut.co.uk/system.
- The service only supports Microsoft operating systems. Mac OSX and Linux are not supported.
- Selected additional products from Mamut are available, ask us for details.
- It is not possible to install or customise the solution for other programs and services.