- Only existing MYOB Professional Partners may apply
MYOB Professional Partner - Certified Consultants is designed for existing MYOB Professional Partners who specialise in recommending, providing and implementing accounting software solutions for either single-user or multi-user environments.
- MYOB range of products: Receive updates and upgrades of all software releases (not-for-resale CDs only).
- Support: Unlimited telephone support from our knowledgeable support representatives.
- Pre-sales support: Direct access to MYOB sales specialists for assistance with pre-sales efforts.
- Resale options: Certified Consultant programme members are eligible to purchase copies of MYOB software at a discounted price for resale to clients.
- Marketing materials: Brochures, free-trial CDs, empty display boxes and other promotional aids to help in the marketing of MYOB products and services to your client base.
- Trial versions: Your initial Certified Consultant programme kit will include MYOB trial version CDs to help you attract new clients. These CDs contain current MYOB products.
- MYOB logo: Use of the MYOB UK Limited logo (conditions apply).
- Leads/referrals: Our customer service and technical support representatives supply customers with consultant names on a regular basis.
- Web listing: 100-word description of your company and its services to be used in our searchable database of Certified Consultants .
- Dedicated Account Manager: Point of contact to help with any issues you may have.
- Training: Free training for your staff to get up to speed with our software.
- Cooperative Marketing: Opportunities to work together to encourage sales of MYOB products ands services.
- Additional resale options: Receive discounts not available through any other channel on additional MYOB products such as upgrades, technical support plans and additional workstation licences.
- Find out if you're qualified to join the programme
- Apply to join
- Request more info