Our Certified Consultants must have the skills and experience necessary to meet the needs of our customers.
If you're already an MYOB Professional Partner and want to become certified, you must fulfil our membership criteria and successfully complete a written assessment when you apply.
- Currently an MYOB Professional Partner - Accountant or Bookkeeper.
- High level of proficiency using MYOB software, including payroll, time billing and inventory management.
- Practical experience installing, supporting and training MYOB software.
- Thorough working knowledge of bookkeeping and/or accounting to assist users in structuring and customising MYOB software to their individual needs.
- Thorough understanding of the Apple Macintosh and/or Microsoft Windows operating systems. Includes areas such as file management, backup, restoring and email and Internet usage.
- Knowledge of other applications used with MYOB software, such as Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word, would be an advantage.
If you meet these criteria and would like to apply, please call the Professional Partner team on 0845 130 3975 (option 5) - Mon-Fri 9.00 am - 5.30 pm, or email email@example.com.